Wednesday 30 March 2011

The SAS Trader : Wednesday Review.

Hello and welcome to today’s adventures in the Forex Jungle.

Another short and sweet entry today. I picked up on a good move this morning, picking up 40 pips in the process. I could have finished on an even higher note had I been a little more patient. But I have a lot to do this week, and sitting in front of a screen watching charts is only holding me back from updating the manual I’m writing, which is amongst other tasks I need to focus on before I go to live testing with my system.

I was happy with the 40 pips, I claimed back the 10 pips I lost yesterday and added 30 to the overall figure. I’m within touching distance of my £1000.00 target, with the account now at £945.00.

Sure I could leave the trade on autopilot whilst I’m working, but at the moment the account is only virtual so it doesn’t really mean that much. I would still like to nurse that account to the £1000.00 mark, but it isn’t a priority any more. Winding myself up for the live test next week, with real money on the line is occupying my thought process, and I need to get up to date with other matters before I start.

My intention is to prove that the average Joe can make a success of trading forex without having to remortgage the house to get the funds together. If you can put aside £100 to start, follow a good system without going maverick, it can be done, and that is what I’m hoping to prove.

With the virtual test, I targeted £1000.00 by the end of March, which was started around 9 weeks ago, and even if it doesn’t get any higher, it’s done good.  In the real world a £1000.00 target will take a little longer to attain, so whilst I don’t really want to put myself under any pressure, I feel that I could achieve a figure in that region by week 12. So keep watching this space. Until then, good hunting, and stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment