Tuesday 15 March 2011

The SAS Forex Trader: Tuesday Digest

Hello and welcome to today’s adventures in the Forex Jungle.

No direct news concerning the GBP/USD pairing again today, but that didn’t stop the pound from sinking earlier today. Took a look on some of the forums, and again I didn’t see anything to corroborate what I was actually 
seeing on my chart.

Not that I was complaining – I took full advantage of the signals thrown out, and went full on to enter a short trade which bagged me 75 pips of profit, thank you very much. All done and dusted before breakfast had time to settle.

Talking of settling, the drop in the pound stalled mid morning, and even staged a slow rally leading up to end of business in London. My own feeling is that the decline will continue, as there has been a crossover in my indicators on the daily chart.

Need to keep an eye on the inflation and jobless figures to come, those figures are due out tomorrow and Thursday for UK and USA, and I expect a rough ride for the pound.

The system is coming along nicely, despite the setback yesterday. After this morning’s triumph, the account is now sitting at £611.00, and I’m well on target to hit 4 figures in the next 2-3 weeks. Let’s see what the news brings tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment