Monday 28 March 2011

The SAS Trader : Monday Review.

Hello and welcome to today’s adventures in the Forex Jungle.

A pretty good start to the week for the SAS Trader System. The 15 minute chart remained fairly flat overnight. The Daily Pivot came in at 1.6007, with the price action largely hovering just above that point overnight. The 1 hr, 4 hr & daily charts were showing a continuation of the recent downturn.

By 07:15 I decided to follow what the longer time frame charts were showing. I set a short order to open @ 1.5995, and the trade was triggered between 07:30-45. After my near miss on Friday, I set the profit limit 35 pips away @ 1.5960, and the pair obliged approximately 45 min’s later.

As I have a lot of other work I need to concentrate on this week, I was happy to leave the trading for the day, with the virtual account approaching the £1000.00 mark, sitting on £904.00. Hopefully that target will be reached by the end of this week. I will not be too disappointed if it doesn’t quite make it though.

I’m both excited and nervous at the moment though. As the virtual testing period draws to a close, it brings the actual live test D-Day nearer. I’m not expecting the figures on the live test to be anything like the virtual test results, but I will hope that they can achieve in the region of 75% of them in a similar 2 month period. That of course is down to the markets though.

Thank you for reading thus far, and may your week on the platform be profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment