Saturday 12 March 2011

No Friday Digest.

Hi folks, thanks for looking back in. I have to apologise for the lack of update on Friday 11 March.


There was no trading due to the fact I had technical issues from the off. Basically I couldn't call up my charts, so I would have been trading blind. I did hint to twitter followers to go short for a winning trade though, had anyone paid attention to that, they would have scalped around 30/50 pips.


However, Things were put into perspective when I watched the television news, and seen the scale of destruction Mother Nature had brought down upon Japan. I thought I had problems! I just hope everybody out there puts aside a moment or two to give a little prayer up for those poor people.


Over the next few days, I am going to be nursing my very sick little 6 year old girl, so my activities could be sporadic. My family's well being also comes first.


Stuff to look out for in the next week: On Tuesday, be wary of the US net foreign purchases, these figures can give the currency markets a bump.  On Wednesday, Eurozone inflation figures will be surfacing. The US will show their numbers on Thursday. Both sets of figures are expected to be the highest they've been for some time. Also, if the UK employment figures are not good on Wednesday, the chances of an impending rate rise will lessen, potentially hitting the value of the pound.


As ever, good luck in your trading, stay happy, but most of all, remember those less fortunate than the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment